I am so far behind this week, I am going to “cop out” on my Friday post and just do the Five Question Friday. One of these days, I will get it together and be scheduled out. One of these days.
1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?
On the weekends it is me. He will tell you he does, but I am the one they come get out of bed. Through the week, I am lucky, because Nana comes to my house to watch them. So, we just let them sleep and then she gets them up.
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn’t in it?
I hate baseball. I don’t watch the World Series.
3. What is the best compliment you have received?
Probably a few weeks ago when my son told me I was his best friend. You can read the story here.
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?
Heck yes! I even dressed up before we had kids to pass out candy. I love Halloween!
5. Do you have a favorite Bible verse? What is it and why?
My favorite Bible verse is Romans 16:15 because it has my name in the verse. It is the only time Julia is mentioned in the Bible.
Give my greetings to Philologus, Julia, Nereus and his sister, and to Olympas and all the believers who meet with them. Romans 16:15.