Yes, I’m PR friendly! I have developed a blog to encourage and support women and moms. I love to share new products and services that can help make their lives easier. Are you a family-friendly brand that wants to connect and share stories with my readers? Keep reading to see how we can work together!
It’s been a strange journey. I started my blog in 2003 on a whim. It was a way to keep my sanity while raising twins. My blog is built on family stories of being a twin mom, recipes, and free printables. I’d be happy to showcase your family-friendly product, book, website or service on my blog. I am always interested in sharing social good initiatives too.
Interested in working with me? Email me at email@example.com for more information.
- Guest writer for Feed the Future, US Aid, What to Expect, Dayton Mom Spot, and Dayton Kids
- Inaugural member of Global Team of 200
- Guest blogger several other mom blogs
- Reviewer with Audra Jennings PR / Read with Audra
- Reviewer with Net Galley / We Are Bookish
- Mom Voices Blog Ambassador with Verizon Wireless
- Social Good Blogger
- Blogger behind Mini Van Dreams since 2003
Work with me:
- product review: test out your product (or book, business, website, etc.)
- sponsored post: write a postfeaturing your product (or book, business, website, etc.)
- social media shout-out: feature your product (or book, business, website, etc.) on one or more of my social media channels
- ambassadorship: let’s keep telling stories together! With an ambassadorship, I’ll write a series of blog and social media posts to share your product or service.
I am always 100% honest with my opinion while reviewing products and will not change my reviews to suit your company. I will, however, contact your company prior posting a bad review. See my disclosure for more information.
Other brands that have worked with me:
Some of the amazing brands I’ve had a chance to work with include Verizon Wireless, Oriental Trading, Castaway Bay, Red Gold Tomatoes, Del Monte, Creamette, the Bavarian Inn and Bavarian Inn Restaurant, Michelle Gorman (author), Audra Jennings PR, and many more.
For some samples of my work, check out these posts: