Today’s recipe for feta and olive chicken was literally dinner last night. It was so good, that I decided to share it earlier than I had planned. I love feta cheese and while we were at Trader Joe’s last weekend, I came across some light feta cheese for a pretty decent price, so I decided to get it and make something yummy. Enter feta and olive chicken.
This dish is so simple and delicious, you will be amazed. With nothing more than feta cheese, chicken, and some items you probably already have in your pantry – you can have dinner on the table in 20 minutes. Enjoy.
Feta and Olive Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar green pimento-stuffed olives, drained
- 4 ounces light feta cheese crumbled
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake chicken, covered in foil, at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and set aside. Drain any juices from baking dish.
- Spread diced tomatoes over chicken breasts evenly.
- Top tomatoes with green olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place baking dish in oven again for 5-6 minutes to heat olives and tomatoes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled feta.