Stopping by with some new free printable planner stickers! But first… How are you holding up right now? Are you going quarantine stir crazy, like me? I know I am preaching to the choir – but working from home full time and making sure the kids are fed and educated is wearing me out! I haven’t even had time to plan! So, today I thought I would share some super cute Farm planner stickers today to help bring some smiles to your world! I even have some coordinating bonus stickers to use or to share with the kiddos! Keep up the great work – you’ve got this! And smile!
How to use the free planner stickers:
- Download and save your sticker sheet below.
- Print PDF onto full sheet sticker paper (Avery 8165 is what I use).
- Cut or punch and place in your planner.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE STICKERS BELOW – click the link below the image.
This farm animal-themed sticker set includes several fun box covers, headers, stickers, and more!
Have a HP mini? No problem! Download the full size stickers to your desktop and open in Acrobat. Choose print and resize to 80-85% of the original.
Don’t forget to download the bonus stickers too! These are great to use in your planner or to give your kids as rewards or to decorate their notebook or folders! Enjoy!
How To Use the Bonus Free Printable Stickers:
- Download and save the sticker sheet below.
- Print PDF onto full sheet sticker paper or Avery 4221.
- Cut or punch (if needed) and place in your planner.
Want more free stickers? Head over to my free printables page and see all the goodies!