I love blueberries. Especially blueberry muffins. But, there are sometimes I just don’t want to mess with the whole “from scratch” process when I need a quick breakfast for the kids and I. Somedays, I just wish I had an in-home chef!
This recipe has been in my recipe box for ages. Recently, one of the kids said they wanted blueberry muffins, so I pulled out this “oldie but goodie” recipe for quick blueberry muffins. This recipe is so easy – it is literally five ingredients! Plus, you can use fresh or frozen blueberries! It can’t get any easier than that!
Ready for a delicious blueberry muffin? Grab some blueberries and let’s get baking!
WHAT ARE IN THESE QUICK BLUEBERRY MUFFINS?
You more than likely have these ingredients in your pantry and fridge already. Plus, fresh or frozen blueberries are perfect for this recipe!
- Biscuit mix
- Brown sugar
- Sour cream
HOW TO MAKE QUICK BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Fill a muffin pan, lined with paper liners, 2/3 full and bake 20-25 minutes.
WHAT TO SERVE QUICK BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WITH
- Hardboiled Egg
MORE FAVORITE BREAKFAST RECIPES
If you are looking for more delicious breakfast recipes, try one of these other recipes:
- Breakfast Lasagna
- Healthy Strawberry Crepes
- Baked Whole Wheat Strawberry Donuts
- Egg White and Turkey Bacon Muffin
- Omelet Muffins
Quick Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups biscuit mix such as Bisquick
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed fresh OR frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with liners or prepare with baking spray.
- Combine biscuit mix, brown sugar, sour cream, and the egg in a large bowl. Carefully, fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full, Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.